Become the smartest company in your industry.
Even if you have the data you need, you can't deliver raw data to decision-makers unless you expect them to spend hours each day working as analysts.
We do the dirty work to get your data clean.
We convert data into information into insight.
We embed our insights where your decisions are made. Your company's decision-makers can concentrate on their business.
Our Business Intelligence Solutions deliver value.
CorrDyn has been an excellent partner for several years, working to provide a flexible and customized analytics and reporting platform that allows us to offer our customers what many of our competitors do not: transparency. Automation of our analytics pipeline has saved hundreds of man-hours per year while allowing us to offer a broader range of reports and insights to our clients.
- President, Medical Billing Company
How We Measure Success
CorrDyn data engineering engagements focus on:
- Time to Value: How quickly can we demonstrate value from our business intelligence suite?
- Reliability: How can we minimize the time and money your company invests in maintaining existing reports?
- Return on Investment: How can we maximize the return to your business from the insights we generate?
We want to prepare you for the next challenge: how to automate business logic and decrease cycle-time between data and action.
We choose the tools that fit the job. We build on:
- Business Intelligence Suites: Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, Custom Data Visualizations
- Data Warehouses: BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift
- Storage Technologies: Relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, ElasticSearch, Block Storage
- Clouds: AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Pipelines: PubSub + DataFlow, Lambda + Step Functions, Spark, Beam, Hadoop, FiveTran, Stitch, Custom Python
- End Results: Embedded in Custom Applications, CRM, ERP, Email, Spreadsheet, or anywhere you need your reports to land.
Our Business Intelligence projects have included:
- Leveraging Tableau + Redshift to visualize insights from Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, and mobile ticketing data for a NBA team
- Implementing Looker on BigQuery to visualize Amazon, Shopify, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and logistics information for an e-commerce company
- Creating a custom Business Intelligence suite on Azure with Tableau for a medical billing company
- Monitoring insights from trading data in Tableau for a hedge fund
- Building a Redshift data warehouse and Tableau Business Intelligence Suite serving dozens of decision-makers for an online education company