We help your company build for the future while designing for the present.
We want to be your company's long-term technology partner, so we always encourage your company to select the best tool for the job. That includes understanding your current business requirements and long term strategic priorities.
More often than not, we help your company a well-supported solution from an enterprise software provider, such as NetSuite, Salesforce, or Hubspot.
Selecting and integrating a solution is not as simple as 1+1. We help your company to:
- Understand and document strategic priorities and business requirements
- Select the best software solution(s) for the job, whether we select existing solution(s) or a custom application
- Plan the implementation to deliver value quickly while laying the groundwork for long-term sustainability
- Execute the implementation to achieve value according to plan, on time, and within budget
- Successfully complete the implementation process with manageable overhead
Our Enterprise Software Implementations Deliver Value.
CorrDyn has been solving problems for us left and right, streamlining processes within the business and reducing wasted effort and costly errors. They identified key issues with the IT components of the business, alerting us to problems and working diligently alongside our staff to ensure they got fixed. CorrDyn’s work enables us to focus our people on what matters most to us: attracting customers, earning their long term business, and growing our bottom line.
- President, E-Commerce Company
How We Measure Success
CorrDyn enterprise software implementation engagements focus on:
- Time to Value: How quickly can we demonstrate value from the software your company selects and implements?
- Reliability: How can we minimize the time and money your company invests in maintaining the solution?
- Return on Investment: How can we maximize the return to your business from the solution implemented?
We want to prepare you for the next challenge: how to integrate your systems to get the most value from your software platform and the data it produces.
We choose the tools that fit the job. We build on:
- Enterprise Software Providers: NetSuite, Salesforce, Hubspot, and various built-for-purpose solutions
- Clouds: AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Data Warehouses: BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift
- End Results: ERP, CRM, Accounting system, Marketing automation platform, or enterprise integration with various e-commerce sales channels and payment processors
Our Enterprise Software Implementation projects have included:
- A complete migration of legacy business systems to NetSuite for an e-commerce company
- NetSuite Integration with multiple payment processors and third-party sales channels for another e-commerce company
- NetSuite, CRM, and accounting integration for another e-commerce company
- Salesforce implementation and management for a NBA Team
- A website platform migration and software architecture design for an online education company