Your systems should work together seamlessly.
Unfortunately, we often meet with companies who spend far too much of their time getting their systems to talk to each other.
We develop stable integrations between the business systems that drive your company.
Systems that we regularly integrate include:
- CRMs, such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- ERPs, such as NetSuite and Fulfil.io
- Payment Processing Platforms
- E-commerce channels and proprietary website platforms, such as Shopify, NetSuite, Amazon, and Walmart.
- Legacy Systems and Custom Applications
- Marketing Automation Platforms
- Accounting Systems
- Third-Party Vendor Systems, such as ticketing vendors, shipping and logistics vendors, etc.
We develop the systems that help your business engine to run for thousands of miles without breaking down. That allows your business leaders to focus on strategic growth opportunities rather than just keeping the business operating.
Our Systems Integrations are built to last.
CorrDyn was instrumental in building out various solutions that reduced back-office operations and allowed our teams to focus effort on more strategic revenue generating activities. We rely on them for their expertise across data and technology, reducing our need to make non-strategic hires to maintain systems. CorrDyn has been critical to our success, and we are extremely impressed by the value and quality of the work we receive.
- CEO, Hedge Fund
How We Measure Success
CorrDyn data engineering engagements focus on:
- Time to Value: How quickly can we demonstrate value from the systems integration?
- Reliability: How can we minimize the time and money your company invests in maintaining the integration?
- Return on Investment: How can we maximize the return to your business from the systems integration?
We want to prepare you for the next challenge: what to do with your data.
We choose the tools that fit the job. We build on:
- Internal Systems: CRM, ERP, CDN, Logistics, Payment Processing, and Marketing Automation
- Enterprise Software Providers: NetSuite, Salesforce, Hubspot, and various built-for-purpose solutions
- Integration Pipelines: REST APIs, SOAP APIs, Custom APIs, App Engine, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Lambda, SFTP
- Clouds: AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Storage Technologies: Relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, ElasticSearch, Block Storage
- Data Warehouses: BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift
- Business Intelligence Suites: Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Google Data Studio
Our Systems Integration projects have included:
- A complete migration and mapping of legacy business systems to NetSuite for an e-commerce company
- NetSuite Integration with multiple payment processors and third-party sales channels for another e-commerce company
- NetSuite, CRM, and accounting integration for another e-commerce company
- Assorted payment processor and sales channel integrations for another e-commerce company
- Data acquisition, parsing, and API integration for a legal services startup.
- Salesforce implementation and management for a NBA Team
- A website platform migration and software architecture design for an online education company