Get the technology leadership you need.
To navigate your company's path to technology excellence, you need a guide.
You had the expertise you needed to grow your business to where it is today.
CorrDyn can act as your virtual CIO, providing the expertise you need to scale to where you want to be tomorrow.
We consult with clients on a variety of subjects that can help you make sound technology decisions and set your company up for long-term scalability and sustainability:
- Data Security and Privacy
- Compliance frameworks such as HIPAA, FERPA, PCI, NIST, GDPR/CCPA, SOX, and SOC2
- Data Strategy, including data acquisition, storage, management, and value extraction
- Best Practices for Enterprise Software Selection and Integration
- Technology Talent Strategy, including in-source vs outsource decisions and assessing candidates for technology leadership roles
We tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear.
[CorrDyn] identified key issues with the IT components of the business, alerting us to problems and working diligently alongside our staff to ensure they got fixed. CorrDyn’s work enables us to focus our people on what matters most to us: attracting customers, earning their long term business, and growing our bottom line.
- President, E-Commerce Company
How We Measure Success
CorrDyn tech strategy engagements focus on:
- Time to Value: How quickly can we demonstrate value from the advice we provide?
- Reliability: How can we minimize the time and money your company invests in decisions that create roadblocks that hinder your growth or increase your overhead?
- Return on Investment: How can we maximize the return to your business from technology systems you choose to implement?
We want to prepare you for the next challenge: how to implement that strategy you have chosen.
We choose the tools that fit the job. We build on:
- Enterprise Software Providers: NetSuite, Salesforce, Hubspot, and various built-for-purpose solutions
- Compliance Frameworks: HIPAA, FERPA, PCI, NIST, GDPR/CCPA, SOX, and SOC2
- Clouds: AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Data Pipelines: PubSub + DataFlow, Lambda + Step Functions, Spark, Beam, Hadoop, FiveTran, Stitch, Custom Python
- Storage Technologies: Relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, ElasticSearch, Block Storage
- Data Warehouses: BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, and Synapse
- Business Intelligence Suites: Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Google Data Studio
Our virtual CIO projects have included:
- Assisting a major e-commerce company with selecting and implementing the best ERP system for their use case, migrating from a custom legacy system.
- Providing stragegic guidance to an online education company, enabling them to migrate their web platform and in-house their software development and product departments.
- Alerting an e-commerce company to non-compliance issues, and providing a roadmap to full compliance.
- Guiding multiple leaders in selecting the technology stack on which to implement their minimum viable products.
- Helping a medical billing company to select and develop the fastest path to value from their customer recommendation system.
CorrDyn can help you understand the complexities of your business and provide solutions to become more efficient and grow. Learn more about how we can help you in your job function.